Guest Service Officer / Receptionist
Having recently undergone a multi-million dollar refurbishment, Stamford Plaza Auckland has cemented its place as Auckland’s premiere central city 5 star hotel. Guests are greeted with outstanding service, unparalleled comfort and personalised hospitality. The 286 Guest Rooms and Suites infuse the senses with elegance and sophistication, our 10th floor Pool and Gym facilities have unrivalled views of the harbour and city and is a one of a kind facility within Auckland city.
We are now looking for an experienced Guest Services Officer to join our Front Office team.
The ideal candidate will be enthusiastic, dynamic team player with excellent communication skills and the drive to make a difference. Experience in a similar position in a hotel environment is essential.
Applicants should be available to work varying shifts, including weekends. You must be a permanent resident of New Zealand or possess a work permit valid for at least 12 months.
- provide efficient service for guest registration and departure
- upsell room types where appropriate
- settle guest accounts, ensuring cashiering is accurate
- assist with all internal and external queries
- attend to all incoming calls in a professional and polite manner
- maintain strict security procedures to ensure guest confidentiality and safety
The ideal candidate will have:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to speak Mandarin and Canronese is essential
- Previous experience in a similar position in a 5 Star Hotel environment is preferred
- A high standard of personal presentation
- A strong customer service focus
- Ability to multitask with a can-do attitude
- Availability to work days, afternoons and weekends over a 7 day roster
- Knowledge of Opera or similar property management system an advantage
- Experience in a similar position in a hotel environment is essential.
- Experience in Opera will be an advantage.
If you display a friendly, positive, professional demeanor and you feel that you could contribute further to the success of Stamford Plaza Auckland, then we would love to hear from you.
Please send in your CV's to Stamford Plaza Auckland, Albert Street, Private Bag 92125, Auckland City or email your CV's to firstname.lastname@example.org.