Chef de Partie - Full time
Having recently undergone a multi-million dollar refurbishment, Stamford Plaza Auckland has cemented its place as Auckland’s premiere central city 5 star hotel. Guests are greeted with outstanding service, unparalleled comfort and personalised hospitality. The 286 Guest Rooms and Suites infuse the senses with elegance and sophistication, our 10th floor Pool and Gym facilities have unrivalled views of the harbour and city and is a one of a kind facility within Auckland city.
We currently have a vacancy for an experienced, hardworking and creative Chef de Partie with previous hotel experience to join our Kitchen team. The successful candidate will be responsible for the preparation, cooking and presentation of meals to the highest of standards. As you will also be responsible for supervising our junior kitchen staff, communication, team work and leading by example are critical factors to this position.
- have a minimum of 4 years experience in a similar role, preferably from a hotel background
- Strong a la carte and banqueting experience
- work well under pressure and have excellent time management skills
- have a meticulous and methodical worth ethic
- be flexible to work a rostered shifts including late nights, weekends and public holidays
- hold relevant culinary qualifications
- you will need to be flexible, work well under pressure and possess good leadership qualities.
The successful applicant will also be able to work rostered shifts, including weekends and possess a current work permit valid for at least 12 months.
If you display a friendly, positive, professional demeanour with experience in a similar role and you feel that you could contribute further to the success of Stamford Plaza Auckland, then we would love to hear from you.
Please note that only applicants with relevant experience and skills will be considered.