You will be part of the Engineering Team responding and resolving day-to-day issues as well as undertaking preventative maintenance. The effective discharging of these duties will require a close working relationship with the hotel operations team to identify improvements to properly reliability, safety and maintenance. The position demands high level fault finding on both electrical and mechanical applications.
- Maintain, repair or modify equipment, including planned preventative maintenance.
- Liaise with Engineering, Technicians and Managers to ensure priorities are appropriate.
- Ensure all unplanned stoppages are reported, investigated and recorded to failure mode level so effective analysis can be completed.
- Liaise with the relevant Duty Managers to ensure appropriate corrective and/or preventive actions are identified and implemented.
- From time to time undertake nominated task and projects.
- Complete all relevant paperwork and reports for all work, and file reports etc. in correct locations.
- Work under limited supervision either individually or in a team environment
- Inspect processes, products and/or materials for conformity with established operational standards
- Has a strong background and know how in property and building maintenance, mechanical and electrical
Successful applicants will also be flexible, able to work night shifts and possess a current work permit valid be eligible to work in New Zealand.
If you display a friendly, positive, professional demeanor with experience in a similar role and you feel that you could contribute further to the success of Stamford Plaza Auckland, then we would like to hear from you.